Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Preschool Fall Party!

Since this is Caeden's first year in preschool, he got to experience his first school party the other day.  On Halloween Day, they had a Fall Party - he and Ella were sooo excited!  They talked about it the entire week.  And they were most excited that I was going to be there!  I wasn't sure how he would do - sometimes he can be clingy in situations like this.  But he did great!  He stayed with his class when he was supposed to and obeyed everything they were told to do.

All four preschool classes were combined, and all the students were divided into groups of 4-5.  Then each small group rotated around the gym for an hour, playing different carnival-type games, and going to various stations.  Since I volunteered and was running my own station myself, I wasn't able to get pictures of Caeden at all the games - but got a few.  Here's what I got:

Using a water spray bottle to shoot the
ping pong ball off the "Minion!"


Getting a face painting...except he opted for the hand!
He chose a blue pumpkin... 


Dropping the clothespins into the jar.
He said this was his favorite station because
this was the station that MOMMY was at!
(And surprisingly, he didn't whine or cry or hesitate
when it was time to leave my station). 


Stopping for a snack of caramel apples
and orange Kool-Aid!

Going on a treasure hunt in the tub of corn kernels!

Mommy & Caeden!!

I was so blessed to be a part of this day!  Going to my kids' school parties is something I always looked forward to when becoming a mommy....and that day is here!  Bittersweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment